Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
A hard copy of the policy is available from the Centre Manager, Dixon, Conquest Centre, Conquest Farm, Norton Fitzwarren, Taunton, TA2 6PN. Any revised policy will apply only to data collected after the new policy comes into effect.
What information do we hold on you?
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- medical / personal health information including but not limited to details of medical conditions, medications, treatments, mental health information and GP and / or other medical professionals’ details
- information about your next of kin (name, relationship and contact telephone number)
- information pertaining to obtaining character references e.g. names and contact details provided by you, and the reference itself
- Information about your DBS certificate e,g, the number and date of issue
- Information about services we may offer you
- Photographs and CCTV footage
What we do with the information we gather
We may use the personal information gathered in our normal course of service primarily to provide the products, services, offers or news you have requested, and also for administration purposes with your consent:
- to ensure that we are able to provide you with an appropriate activity
- to track your journey with Conquest Centre, and suggest alternative and / or additional activities if appropriate
- to ensure your paperwork is kept up to date in keeping with Conquest Centre policies and procedures
- to confirm identification when you contact us
- to keep you informed of any special offers, promotions, events or services that we believe might be of particular interest to you
- to communicate with you in the event that any products or services you have requested are unavailable
- for statistical analysis, including automated techniques
- for record-keeping purposes
- for market research
- to track activity on our website
- to improve and monitor our customer service to you
- the prevention of crime and fraud
- for any other purposes deemed necessary for business
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Disclosure of your information to service providers
In order to provide our products and services, we may need to pass information on to our agents and sub-contractors or appoint other organisations to carry out some of the processing activities on our behalf, such as mailing houses or printers.
Transfer of your information outside the European Union
We may need to transfer your personal data outside of the European Union in order to provide you with the services and products you require. Some of these countries may not have laws that protect privacy rights as extensively as in the European Union. If we do transfer your personal information to other territories, we will take proper steps to ensure that your information is properly protected and ensure that we will only deal with suppliers outside the EU who are GDPR compliant and have policies in place to protect your data.
Cookies are small data files which are stored on your computer, mobile phone or device. Cookies may be placed on your device when you visit a website or open a marketing email.
We also set third party cookies to allow you to easily link to third parties you may be subscribed to, such as Facebook or Twitter. We do not control these cookies and how your information may be used, so please visit the third parties’ websites for more information on these cookies.
Changing your personal information
If you believe that we are storing details relating to you and that these are incorrect or you wish to remove them, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Links to other websites within our own website
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information and your rights to access your personal information
We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. We may also disclose information to the investigating authorities such as the police, and customs and excise, or if required to do so by law.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR 2018.
You have a right to receive a copy of the personal data that we hold about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold on you, please write to Centre Manager, Jessica Dixon, Conquest Centre, Conquest Farm, Norton Fitzwarren, Taunton, Somerset, TA2 6PN or call 01823 433 614 and ask for a Subject Access Request form.