There are endless ways that your business and your employees can support Conquest Centre.
Whether through a fundraising event, payroll giving, smaller on-going activities or donating much needed items and skills, it will all help us to deliver our unique services to our local community.
Have you considered supporting a local charity with on-going activities? This can be a lot of fun and it will help to raise your corporate social responsibility profile within the community.
Why choose Conquest Centre? We are local to you! You can visit us regularly and keep track of the impact your wonderful support is having. This will help to engage and motivate your employees, and it will keep you up to date with our activities and developments. We really believe that Conquest Centre provides a unique service in this area, and we would love you to be part of our story.
You can support us in so many ways:
- Get involved in one of our events. Please see the events calendar for more details.
- Hold your own fundraising event. This is both fun and rewarding, some companies even set up their own committees!
- Participate in a challenge event. Three Peaks, Moonraker Walk we’ve done lots!
- Volunteering. We offer a variety of opportunities for the individual or for a whole team.
- Sponsorship opportunities. These are tailored to your business, and are always available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Auction prizes. We need everything from champagne to weekends away, hampers to experiences that money can’t buy. Can you help?
- Regular giving. This is such a powerful way of raising funds – bringing together small donations from a large number of individuals through payroll giving or regular donations.
- Sponsor a horse. Please contact email@example.com for more details
To discuss your fundraising plans with a member of our fundraising team, please call Conquest Centre 01823 433614 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org